Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wtf is wrong with people

 I really wanted to avoid and displace this freaking sick topic, but with the media reporting new facts about what happened in Norway 24/7 and stumbling upon pictures like these two I finally decided to write my hate down.
What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He's used to be a fucked up christian racist who's mad at the government and therefore shoots children?
"Before we can start our crusade we must do our duty by decimating cultural marxism," said a caption under the video called "Knights Templar 2083" on the YouTube website
Wait, wat? In my humble opinion he's just a sick psychopathic mofo, attention whoring around on our beloved communication platform called the internet before getting to the "peak" of his life. Wouldn't be the first one.
What shall happen with him now after his insulting confession?
Death penalty? Principled discussion? Generally: I'm against it.
But what if the whole damn world agrees on the judgement?
I for my part would vote for yes.
What's your opinion on this?

8 comments:

  1. I dunno about you, but I interpreted both of those pictures as making fun of him. He's sort of... crazy. To put it lightly.

    As for the Youtube comment, that's just a fancy excuse for racism. I find it easier in life to just ignore the crazies as much as I can. They depress me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I tried to ignore it as well.
    Those pictures are for me more like a dull way to overcome what he has done and what he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thing coming to my mind was Alfred's remark to Christian Bale

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's just no need to do what he did. No excuse and no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im still amazed at how he got to kill SO MANY people by himself... but yeah... wth is wrong with people

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's terrible that people are approving of what he did...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christian terrorists. What a silly bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you ever read the reason why he did, make a change.

    ReplyDelete